W H E N ?

Could u guys just stop asking me WHEN?

Just wait, okay.
I know it sounds emotionally, but I'm tired of too many people asked the same question.

Yes, everyone in this world would love to make IT through. And I know, the rumor has it that I resigned from my previous office to prepare my next journey with him. That's not the basic idea! I'm not that shallow, come on. Need more preparation, need more savings, need more this and that, you know. Just.... Don't judge me if it's not gonna run this year. And also, stop asking, WHY?

Just mind ur business. If you don't know me, and you will not know me at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Pengajuan Visa Australia

Road to #ColdplayMelbourne2016 - DAY 6 COLDPLAY Concert!!

KL Trip with Mama (and launching @anameyabelibeli)